Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Dream Job

Now that I have HIV, my dream job is to become a full-time HIV peer counselor, educator, spokesperson, poster boy and all that jazz. I would so do that if I didn't have to worry about money. In the meantime, I'm helping out in my own way. Every now and then someone messages me while I'm online on PR and we talk about the importance of getting tested or other stuff. I've started a thread on PinoyExchange titled "I am HIV+" and hopefully it'll inspire more people to get tested and educate themselves about HIV. Then there's this blog too, of course. I'm taking baby steps towards my dream job. It'll take a while, and I really don't think I'll be able to do it full-time, but it'll be a whole lot more fulfilling than anything else I've ever done.

6 comments:

  1. MD and I were talking about this the week after we found out... we said that knowing you, magiging poster boy ka. :D We're very proud of you. Hey, I'm yo bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you.

    and you havent even left yet

    joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too! Dalasan natin ang mga selfish lunch hehehe. :)

      Delete
  3. yes! simulan na ito bukas!

    joy

    ReplyDelete