Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Back to Black

I've been busy at work so unfortunately I haven't had as much time to blog as I would like. Black texted Red today and it seems that he has adjusted a bit to having HIV, which is a good thing. They're planning to meet soon, which is fine. Red asked though if I was feeling jealous and I said no I'm not jealous because I know where I stand. Which means yes, I'm jealous haha. But it's ok. I'm a bit worried because Black's CD4 count is 90, which is lower than Red's, but he still hasn't been prescribed ARVs by his doctor at San Lazaro. OK fine, I get that he's still on meds for his TB, but don't ARVs trump any other medication especially if you've technically got AIDS? Hmm. Anyway. Red said we're still on for Saturday. I asked if Black is joining us. Red still hasn't replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment