Monday, June 4, 2012

2 weeks

It's been 2 weeks since I tested positive for HIV. I'm still waiting for the results of the Western Blot test. I hope I get the results soon so I can already schedule myself for the CD4 and Viral Load tests. Red is still waiting for his test results too and he had his blood samples taken almost a month ago now. Things are really slow here in our city and that's kinda why we wanna move back to Manila.

Still, life is good. I've been doing really well considering all that has happened. I have a few things I want to write about in the next few days, and hopefully I'll have time to write it all in spite of all the stuff I need to do at work. I'm really grateful to all my friends and I couldn't have asked for a better support system. Thank you to everyone online that has been helping me through this too. You are all angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment