Friday, June 22, 2012

1st Monthsary

Yesterday it had been 1 month since I found out I had HIV, and today it has been 1 month since I started this blog. I started this blog because I wanted to document my new life as a person living with HIV, and I wanted to be as much help to people as the other bloggers were of help to me after I had just found out I was positive.

According to Google Analytics, in the 1 month since I started this blog, I've had 3,929 pageviews, 1,084 visits, and 584 unique visitors. Wow. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I think that moving forward I have to do a better job of adding more HIV-related information. I have a few other ideas as well, like adding more creative entries, or more introspective and reflective entries. I need to start adding more pictures too.

To celebrate my 1st monthsary, I'm going to Gumasa tomorrow. It's one of the best beaches in the Philippines and it's located in the Saranggani province around an hour away from Gensan. I was last there in April with Red and I've been wanting to go back for a while now. I decided on impulse earlier today that I was definitely going there this weekend. I'll be back in Manila by next week hopefully, and I'm really not sure when I'm going to be in Gensan again, so I'm grabbing this opportunity to go back to Gumasa while I can.


Happy weekend, folks. Stay safe, stay strong, and get tested if you haven't already.

2 comments: