Sunday, May 27, 2012

Donate

One thing that I've notice on a lot of blogs in the Philippines by PLHIVs (Persons Living with HIV) is that they all have a Paypal "Donate" button. I've decided to create my own too.

I am very fortunate that I am still at the stage where I can afford to pay for my and my partner's tests, and we're also fortunate that in case either of us needs to start taking ARVs, the Philippine government will provide the meds to us. However, now that my medical insurance will not cover any of my hospitalizations in case I get sick, I'm not sure how long I'll be able to support myself financially. Even if I'm able to support myself, I will need to support my partner as well since he does not make as much as me and he does not have any family members who can support him financially.

So here's my support button. I will be forever grateful to any of you who donates whatever amount. God Bless you and your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment