Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 1 on ARVs

At 9:30 pm today I took my first ARVs. They're the same ones that Red had to take. I'm hoping the side effects are minimal. So far I don't feel anything, and I'm hoping it stays that way. Red is done with his 14-day trial and has started taking Nevirapine twice a day. I'm hoping that he won't encounter any negative reactions. Some people only start showing reactions much later after starting ARVs, like one guy we met last Monday.

I forgot to post a new entry yesterday. I think it's only the 2nd time that it has happened, but I still feel bad. To make up for it, since I'm not going anywhere tomorrow, I'll add at least 2 new long entries and I'll post some scans of my documents -- with my personal info blacked out, obviously hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment